Yoga is just about the major initiatives Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced since he took a cubicle. He has got scored victory after United Nations declared 21st June because the International Yoga Day. They have been tweeting daily on yoga postures in addition to their importance. Today’s yoga pose is shavasana or even the corpse pose that may be very calming and restorative anyway. The asana helps lower blood pressure level, reduce headache and could be a very good for any good night’s sleep.
More about an Asana about that your lot is known, Savasana. #YogaDay https://t.co/SSTsxkR9xT
– Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) June 17, 2015
Steps to accomplish the asana:
- Lie on your back in your eyes closed.
- Keep your legs comfortable and let your knees relax completely. Put your arms alongside and spread somewhat other than your entire body. It is important to leave your palms open.
- Try and highlight the tip of the nose and observe your breath.
- Keep breathing slowly, deeply and gently and your breath to chill out you. Ensure you don’t get to sleep.
- After 5-10 minutes while you feel safe slowly get out of bed and sit in sukhasana or easy pose.
Make sure to are observing your breath when you are doing this asana.